Stones Associated with Education & School
These stones can help you by improving concentration, balancing mood, opening your mind, reducing stress, and improving memory.
- Fluorite ~ Okay so I’ve said before that this is my all-time favorite gemstone. It’s known to heighten your mental abilities, bring order to a rather disorderly situation, aids in mental clarity and assists in processing information. It also absorbs negative energies which helps reduce stress so make sure to clear it often.
- Snowflake Obsidian ~ balances the mind, body, and spirit while it calms. It makes the mind more receptive to learning, and brings focus to the beholder.
- Mahogany Obsidian ~ Has traits similar to snowflake obsidian as well as inspiring you to obtain your goals and promote intellectual growth, but it is not as effective in cutting through stress.
- Sugilite (Luvulite) ~ This is a wonderful stone for people with learning difficulties, dyslexia, autism, etc. It promotes harmony with oneself as well as with one’s peers. This purple stone will promote cooperation, self-confidence, positive thoughts and actions, calm the nerves while eliminating headaches and combating fatigue. It helps you to comprehend the material, will facilitate memory retention, and inspire you to be a good student.
- Mangano Calcite ~ instills a quest for knowledge, brings focus, reduces emotional stress, boosts memory retention and supports a feeling of self-worth and self-acceptance. Proper nutrition and growth is one other characteristic that this stone promotes (which is awesome if you’re like me and you’re poor and starving bc books are too much).
- Carnelian ~ This aids in concentration and helps increase personal power. It increases analytical capabilities, and will enhance your focus and determination.
- Clear Quartz ~ Don’t we all love clear quartz? This stones aids in mental clarity, focus, and stimulates the mind. It amplifies thought processes and is all around a great crystal and is easy to find.
- Citrine ~ This is my favorite stone for success. It promotes confidence, rids negative energies, and increases personal power. It will aid in mental focus and clearing, as well as helping one endure through tests, finals, etc. This particular crystal is known for never retaining any negative energies, which makes it a very joyous stone.
You can put them in your backpack, carry in your purse, wear, keep in your pocket, or used as an elixir.